The 2022-2023 FACCS annual membership form will open on August 11, 2022. To complete the form, login to the FACCS Portal and select Annual Membership Form from the Membership module.
Participant Membership - School or homeschool group participates in FACCS services excluding accreditation.
Accredited Membership - School is accredited by FACCS and also participates in FACCS services.
Both types of membership can be coupled with voluntary Religious Exemption for schools. Select the Religious Exemption tab for more information.
The following schools are eligible to be considered for FACCS membership:
- Traditional schools that have grades kindergarten (K5) through elementary and/or secondary
- Early childhood programs or preschools IF at least 50% of the total enrolled students in the school are in grades kindergarten or above
- Proven and reputable distance learning programs
- Christian/Bible colleges
- Home school groups
*Individual homeschoolers (not a part of a group) may participate in some FACCS services, however they do not join as members. View more information.
Religious Exemption is a status available to FACCS Member schools that meet the FACCS published Health, Safety & Sanitation Standards.
To achieve Religious Exemption a school must:
- Complete the FACCS Application for Religious Exemption AND Health, Safety, Sanitation, and Minimum Standards, and sign and notarize the Statement of Compliance at the end of the document.
- Mail the above documents to the FACCS Office of Program Services prior to September 1, 2022. This will assist in
preparationof new certificates specifically covering this and related statuses.
- Satisfy the separate State of Florida Department of Children and Families application process for Recognition of Religious Exemption once status has been achieved through FACCS.
- You must complete the online annual FACCS Membership Application and pay dues and assessments before Religious Exemption status can be granted.
Religious Exemption status is effective for one school year. The FACCS Religious Exemption Certificate must be annually updated showing the new expiration date with a confirmation of continuing membership. Accredited or member schools ceasing to affiliate with FACCS will necessitate, under State Rule, the notification of the appropriate State Departments of the loss of any granted status.
The following documents provide additional information related to Religious Exemption:
- Child Care Facility Handbook
- DCF Religious Exemption from Licensure Allowance
- Initial Religious Exemption Process
- Renewal Religious Exemption Process
- Early Childhood Resource Package
A new FACCS Application for Religious Exemption and FACCS Health, Safety, Sanitation, and Minimum Standards has been created that is aligned to the updated manual released by the Department of Children an Families in 2021.
Download the FACCS Application for Religious Exemption
This is an Adobe PDF fillable and savable document. Do NOT open it in Windows 8 or 10 "Reader" - it will not work. You MUST have a recent copy of Adobe Reader - click here to download, select your operating system, and install the most updated version for your computer.
Complete in Adobe Reader, print, sign both pages 2 and 57, get page 57 notarized, and USPS mail, UPS, or FedEx these documents to arrive no later than September 1,
9253 SE Bethel Way
Hobe Sound, FL 33455
Annual Membership Documentation
All membership documentation is competed in the FACCS Portal.
All 2022-2023 Annual Membership and Religious Exemption applications are due no later than September 1, 2022. To access the 2022-2023 Annual Membership application:
- Login to the FACCS Portal.
- Select Annual Membership Form form the Membership module.
Note: The annual membership form must be completed by an individual whose FACCS Portal account has school administrative access. If you need any assistance, contact the Office of Program Services.
In order to receive FACCS membership certificates (including Religious Exemption certificate), the following must be submitted:
- If applicable, a notarized 2022-2023 Religious Exemption Application (via mail)
- Annual membership form including CIP if applicable
- Payment for annual dues and assessments (invoiced following submission of annual membership form)
For all questions regarding FACCS membership, please contact the FACCS Office of Program Services at or call 772-228-6205.