The FACCS High School Fine Arts State Competition is a Bible, Art, Music, Speech, and Academic competition for students in grades 9-12. Please download and review the manual for categories, guidelines, and information.
March 8, 2024
Hobe Sound Bible College
11298 SE Gomez Ave
Hobe Sound, FL 33455
View the results of the 2023 High School Fine Arts Competition
If you have enrolled to participate in the High School Fine Arts Competition, you may register students in the FACCS Portal. Registration Deadline is Friday, February 16.
When you have collected all of your group and individual information for all three areas (Art, Music, Speech) you can register in the FACCS Portal.
Please do not miss any student or group as NO NEW REGISTRATIONS OR ADDITIONS TO REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER FEBRUARY 16, 2024.
Cancellations will be permitted through Friday, March 1. After that, all entries will be responsible for registration fees even if the individual or group does not participate.
- Member Individual and/or Duet Entries (per participant) - $15.00
- Homeschool Individual and/or Duet Entries (per participant) - $22.00
- Small Group / Readers' Theater / Bible Quizzing Entries - $60.00
- Ensemble / Choral Speaking / One-Act Play Entries - $100.00
- Band/Orchestra / Choir Entries - $190.00
All documentation related to High School Fine Arts is available in the FACCS Portal to schools and homeschool familes that have enrolled to participate in the High School Fine Arts Competition.