FACCS intends to hold all competitive events during the 2020-2021 school year as planned. Because the safety of our competitors, families, and the residents of our host locations is of utmost importance, we are closely monitoring the Covid-19 situation across the state and working with our competition hosts to ensure that all events are conducted safely. Please keep the following in mind:
- Any competitive event may be canceled on short notice. In the event of an event cancellation, FACCS will refund all prepaid registration fees to competitors.
- Extra precautions and restrictions will be in place at all competitions that may limit activities and the number of permitted guests. These precautions will be based on CDC guidelines, local county ordinances, and host location restrictions. Competition coordinators will provide all participants with guidelines prior to each event.
The FACCS High School Fine Arts State Competition is a Bible, Art, Music, Speech, and Academic competition for students in grades 9-12. Please download and review the manual for categories, guidelines, and information.
March 4-5, 2021
Trinity Baptist College
800 Hammond Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32221
View the results of the 2020 High School Fine Arts Competition
If you have enrolled to participate in the High School Fine Arts State Competition, we will send you an email with the Registration Form (Excel spreadsheet) to be completed and emailed. If you do not receive the Registration Form and you have enrolled for this competition, please contact the FACCS Office at .
Registration must be completed by no later than Friday, February 12, 2021 to be considered On Time. Late Registrations will be accepted through February 18 with a late fee for each participant/group assessed ($5 per individual, $30 per group). No registrations or additions to existing registrations will be accepted after February 17. Once completed, we will send you an invoice via email; payment will be due by March 1.
- Member Individual and/or Duet Entries (per participant) - $15.00
- Homeschool Individual and/or Duet Entries (per participant) - $22.00
- Small Group / Readers' Theater / Bible Quizzing Entries - $60.00
- Ensemble / Choral Speaking / One-Act Play Entries - $100.00
- Band/Orchestra / Choir Entries - $190.00
Resolved: The United States federal government should ensure universal health coverage in the United States.
Only the Bible Quizzing and Debate competitions will be held on Thursday, March 11
All other categories will be held on Friday, March 12
More information about specific schedule will be sent via email closer to the event date.
The manuals and forms are in Adobe PDF format.
Left-click to view; Right-click, Save Target As to save to your computer.
If new manuals or sheets are released, you will be notified.