The FACCS High School Fine Arts State Competition is a Bible, Art, Music, Speech, and Academic competition for students in grades 9-12. Please download and review the manual for categories, guidelines, and information.
May 11, 2022
1000 Longfellow Blvd
Lakeland, FL 33801
If you have enrolled to participate in the High School Fine Arts Competition, you may register students in the FACCS Portal. Registration Deadline is Friday, April 1.
When you have collected all of your group and individual information for all three areas (Art, Music, Speech) you can register in the FACCS Portal.
Please do not miss any student or group as NO NEW REGISTRATIONS OR ADDITIONS TO REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER APRIL 1, 2022.
Cancellations will be permitted through Thursday, April 7. After that, all entries will be responsible for registration fees even if the individual or group does not participate.
- Member Individual and/or Duet Entries (per participant) - $15.00
- Homeschool Individual and/or Duet Entries (per participant) - $22.00
- Small Group / Readers' Theater / Bible Quizzing Entries - $60.00
- Ensemble / Choral Speaking / One-Act Play Entries - $100.00
- Band/Orchestra / Choir Entries - $190.00
The manuals and forms are in Adobe PDF format.
Left-click to view; Right-click, Save Target As to save to your computer.
If new manuals or sheets are released, you will be notified.