Thank you for your interest in exhibiting at the FACCS Christian Educator’s Convention on October 6-7, at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, FL. This will be one of the largest major state-level conventions of the school year in the southeastern United States so you will have a tremendous advantage as an EXHIBITOR!
Knowing that your time and resources are limited and that you want to make every convention count, FACCS is always looking for new and creative ways to meet your needs as a valuable exhibitor. Additionally, you can be a blessing to our delegates and schools by providing your products and services.
Here’s what sets the FACCS Convention apart:
- We host approximately 1,500 delegates (around 75 schools) each year.
- We provide “exhibit only” time for our delegates by workshop track and dedicated exhibit time.
- We list your company/organization in our Convention app.
- We provide you with the opportunity for increased visibility on our Convention app via multiple sponsorship levels (see details below).
- We give you an electronic spreadsheet with all attending school contact information.
- We locate exhibitors in the same hall as our General Sessions are held, thus providing constant walk-through traffic and high visibility. (In addition, you get to be part of the fun and inspiration of our General Sessions!)
- We offer you the opportunity to donate a door prize that will get you noticed on the Big Screen and announced from the platform in a General Session as we give away your prize.
- We also have other sponsorship opportunities like a Door Prize Donation and a Convention Logo Item that can put you in the spotlight as a convention partner. If you are interested in these opportunities, let us know by checking the appropriate boxes in the exhibitor registration form.
- The loading dock is located close to the exhibit booth area and with no “union” labor, you can take your materials to your booth by yourself in minutes at no additional cost to you.
Set-up for Exhibitors will be on Wednesday, October 5 and Thursday, October 6 (times to be determined). The convention will conclude on Friday, October 7 around 1:00 PM.
The price for a single booth is only $500 and you get a 10'x10' booth - not just a table - with an 8' high background drape, 3' drapes on both sides, a 6' draped table, 2 chairs, a wastebasket, and an identifying sign. Extra charge for corner booths, and discounts for multiple booths available – see the registration form for details.
The 2022 FACCS Christian Educator’s Convention will use the Convention smartphone app Whova to help attendees navigate the Convention, and all exhibitors will be listed in the app along with organization details. As an exhibitor, you have control over what information is displayed in the Convention app. The app will be available to all attendees before, during, and after the event.
Exhibitors also have the opportunity to increase their visibility within the Convention app by displaying their logo in additional prominent locations throughout the app. These logos link directly to a webpage of your choice making your website just a tap away from every app user. The following are the sponsorship tiers:
- Bronze ($100) - Logo displayed in the header banner on the web version of the app
- Silver ($200) - Logo displayed at the end of the profile screen in the app plus Bronze display locations
- Gold ($300) - Logo displayed at the end of the agenda screen in the app plus all Silver display locations
- Platinum ($500) - Logo displayed at the bottom of the home screen in the app plus all Gold display options