If you wish to make a payment to FACCS/IACCS by check or money order, please make it out to: FACCS. Select the appropriate mailing address below and mail the check via postal service. PO Boxes can only accept USPS mail.
For Membership Dues & Assessments or Accreditation Services, mail payment to:
FACCS Office of Administrative, Accreditation & Legislative Services
1429 Bethel Church Road
Omega, GA 31775
For Certification, Convention, Conferences, Seminars, Competitions, or Publications, mail payment to:
FACCS Office of Program Services
P.O. Box 277807
Miramar, FL 33027
If you wish to make payment using a credit card, debit card, or e-check, you have three options:
1. Pay online using our secure Intuit system - see below
2. Call our Office of Program Services at 954-517-9500 to make a payment over the phone.
3. Pay with a credit/debit card at the event (additional late fees may apply for this option).
If electing to pay online with a Visa, Mastercard, or Discover credit/debitcard (not Amex) or e-check for any fees due, services rendered, or goods purchased:
1. If you have one, please have your invoice on hand as you will input the amount found in the Credit Card/E-check Total field.
2. Once in the system, please indicate what your payment is for in the Personal Message field on pg. 2.
3. Click the Pay Now button below to pay FACCS/IACCS using the IPN Payment Network.
If you elect to pay through the above link, when the transaction appears on your credit card statement, it will NOT say FACCS, it will say:
IPN Payment Network.
Notify your business office so they do not consider the payment a fraudulant charge.